ABOUT TOR SYSTEMS
We don’t just provide ticketing systems… We help you build better visitor experiences
Are you looking for a ticketing, Epos and booking supplier that has extensive knowledge of your sector, understands your operational and commercial requirements and has a solution which is used effectively in many of the UK’s museums and visitor attractions? TOR Systems provides you with the solution you need, not just for now, but for future business planning.
Whether you operate a museum, zoo, gallery, theme park, heritage site and garden, castle, or any other type of visitor attraction, we can help you.
We will work with you to improve your visitor experience, maximise potential revenues and access valuable visitor data for the best return on investment. With our help, you will be able to build sophisticated customer records, report on all activity and enable an effective marketing and customer relationship management strategy.
Maxim uses industry-standard technology and is continuously developed to keep up to speed with changing technology. Our development focuses on the specific business needs of you, as our client.
What you can expect:
- An honest and open partnership – Well past the go-live date we continue to work together with the same focus in mind, to grow your business. We stand by the references of our clients and you are welcome to approach any of our clients or attend any of our user forums.
- Personable and knowledgeable user support – We have been praised for the quality of service we have provided to the industry, regarded as ‘Best in Class’.
- A robust, user-friendly and flexible solution for your business needs – Which improves your visitor experience and supports a happy working environment, allowing your staff to focus on your visitors rather than managing system issues.
- We continuously strive to develop ourselves and our products – This ensures we have the resources and technical know-how to support the developments in your attraction.
- Continue to expand our knowledge and understanding of the industry and your attraction – This means we will understand your objectives and challenges and together we can support you across many areas of your business.
- Listen and take on feedback – This ensures we can develop and change our practices to ensure your satisfaction.
TOR Systems started off as an operator rather than a supplier, and remains true to its origins, by ensuring the user experience is always at the forefront of our development, with the customer remaining at the heart of what we do.
Behind TOR Systems’ solution lies a UK based business with a wealth of expertise built up over four decades, meaning customers aren’t just investing in software, but also benefiting from their vast experience within the sector.
The team at TOR have knowledge in designing and developing products for attractions of all types, real life operators experience across the visitor attractions sector, as well as hands on experience with other systems and suppliers.
These qualities mean that TOR can assist attractions with any difficult decisions they face, as well as provide support in the future planning and success of these organisations.
Clients include Museums and Galleries, Historic Houses, Castles and Gardens, Zoos and Aquariums, Viewing Platforms and Theme Parks through the UK and Ireland.
TOR have built up knowledge and expertise in delivering and supporting attractions across the sector, from privately owned companies to publicly managed organisations, as well as charities/trusts. This has allowed TOR to provide expert guidance and advise to established attractions, as well as valuable insight on feasibility plans and new ventures.
The relationships TOR have with their customers is of paramount important; some of which have been going strong for well over 15-20 years. This reflects the quality of the system and the support services provided.
A key date in the diaries for TOR’s customers for over 20 years has been their annual customer user forums. These events provide opportunities for customers to meet with their peers, to share information and ideas.
The key benefits of the event are:
• Discuss industry trends and requirements
• Discuss the latest software developments
• View the suggested development roadmap
• Feed into development roadmap
• Hear from industry experts
TOR’s honest and open approach, the ability to listen and take on board feedback and their agility to adapt, continues to attract new customers, as well as maintain long standing customer relations.
Being a customer of TOR’s, you will receive the highest standards in customer service and benefit from their many years’ experience supporting the sector.
For further information on some of our current clients please see our Case Studies page.